Nov. 25, 2015
CropWatch Nov. 25, 2015
- Caution Urged on Farm Leases. Many equipment leases may not provide the tax benefits you expect.
- Monday Webinars to Tackle Critical Farm Finance Issues. Start your week by focusing on management strategies to deal with tighter margins forecast for 2016.
- Free Farm Finance and Ag Law Clinics in December
- Farm Succession and Estate Planning Workshop Dec. 2
- Corn Rootworm Resistance to Bt Corn in Nebraska. See recommended practices for managing corn rootworms to avoid or manage resistance development. This will be among topics discussed at some locations of the 2016 Crop Production Clinics.
- Resistance Management Webinar Series offered by Northeastern Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Center for farmers and ag professionals
- How Much Nutrition is in those Baled Corn Stalks? Test before you feed.
- Southwest Nebraska corn harvest and wheat condition report from National Agricultural Statistics Service.
- Crop Production Clinics Offer Latest Info on Variety of Farm Topics
- Reminder: Post-Harvest Grain Marketing Workshops Continue Nov. 30. Register now for one of the six remaining workshops.
- Field to Market Assessments to Improve Efficiency. Register now for these early December workshops and learn how to increase your farm's efficiency. Flyer
- Nebraska Soybean Day and Machinery Expo Dec. 17
- "The Value of Livestock on the Land" Theme of Dec. 5 Conference at Ogallala
- 2015-16 Farmers & Ranchers College Starts Dec. 15 with "Positioning Your Business for Success" with David Kohl
- 2016 Precision Ag Workshops: Get More Value from Your Data