The University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension welcome you.
This site is your resource for bioenergy industry topics on agriculturally based sustainable energy sources and related issues including bioenergy crops, biofuels, and small and large wind.
- Introduction to Solar PV electronics and components
- Basics of electricity, measuring, tools and safety
- Solar siting - where to locate the panels, sun angles
- Capabilities and limitations of solar PV
- Electrical codes, state and federal policy, tax credits and economics
- Building a rack
- Attaching inverters and other components
- Grounding and other wiring
- Wire management and final appearance
- Working with your utility and electrical inspector to complete grid interconnection
New Extension Circular detailing how to evaluate solar electric systems for their economic performance.