January 6, 2017
- Preparing for Farm Loan Renewal Time. How can you make your operation the best it can be through a stressful renewal season? See what to consider before you go into your renewal appointment.
- Nebraska's Estate Plan for Your Farm. Provisions in Nebraska laws for administering your estate and transferring your assets, as well as who pays inheritance taxes.
- Estate Planning Workshops in January and February
- Apply Now for Innovative Youth Corn Challenge where teams compete for cash prizes
IANR & Extension
- FFA CEO Mark Poeschl Urges All to Take Responsibility in Feeding the World at the most recent Heuermann Lecture
Upcoming Nebraska Extension Programs
- Crop Reports
- Recent CW News
- Ask an Expert — Contact a UNL crops specialist
- UNL Crop Blogs
- IANR Mobile Apps
- Extension Resources
- Other Crop Resources
- NebGuides & Extension Circulars
Crop Production Clinics
UNL_CropWatch on TwitterTweets by @UNL_CropWatch
Television for Ag Business Decisions
Timely stories for crop and livestock producers on markets, risk management, ag policies, and more.
Ag Radio Features
Tune in to these on-line audio clips for information for farm, ranch, and home.