This site is dedicated to providing research-based information and resources from partners such as the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), USDA National AgroForestry Service, and the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers for our military serving on Agribusiness Development Teams (ADT) in Afghanistan. Learn more about ADT teams and updates throughout the U.S. here.
PowerPoint presentation showcasing University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension Training for ADT2 serving our country in Paktia and Paktika Provinces in eastern Afghanistan.
All Nebraska Extension Programs can be found here and you're welcome to attend any of these for additional training.
- Paktia Province
- Paktika Province
- 50 Things You Should Know About Afghanistan
- Soil/Vegetation Maps
- Ag Review of Paktya Province
- Water Resources Issues in Afghanistan
- Irrigation Typology in Afghanistan
- UNO Center for Afghanistan Studies
- UNO Library Search of Afghanistan Resources
- Watershed Atlas of Afghanistan
- World Water & Climate Atlas
- World Food Programme Afghanistan