June 11, 2010
CropWatch June 11, 2010
The following CropWatch stories and information resources address flood damage to crop production areas and rural homes.
- Crop Insurance Impacts of Recent Flooding, a June 15, 2010 CropWatch article
- Producers Experiencing Flood are Encouraged to Contact Their FSA Office, a June 14, 2010 release from the Nebraska Department of Agriculture
- Extension Disaster Education Network Flood, national Extension resources on flood damage to crops and homes; search for specific topics
- Prevented Planting Insurance Provisions: Flood, a USDA Risk Management Agency (RMA) fact sheet
- How to File a Crop Insurance Claim, a USDA RMA fact sheet
- Crop Management Information for Flood-Damaged Field Crops, a Purdue University Department of Agronomy release
- Crop Insurance Impacts from Recent Flooding, a June 20, 2008 CropWatch article; reviewed June 14, 2010
- Delayed Planting and Replanting Evaluator, an Iowa State University fact sheet
- Delayed and Prevented Planting Provisions, an Iowa State University fact sheet
- Good Farming Practices Protect Your Investment in Crop Insurance, a USDA RMA fact sheet
Rural Homes and Water
This is a developing Web resource so check back soon for additional stories and information.