CropWatch Jan. 22, 2016
- Growers Statewide to Share On-Farm Research Results on a variety of topics
North Platte, 2/8 | Grand Island, 2/9 | Norfolk, 2/11 | ARDC, Mead, 2/12
Crop Pest Management
- 2016 Nebraska Guide for Weed, Disease, and Insect Management Now Available. With more than 300 pages of information, this is a must-have for growers, advisors, and crop consultants.
IANR & Extension Program Reminders
- Gabe Brown to Speak on Cover Crops, No-till Jan. 29 in Columbus
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (Drones) in Agriculture: Free Symposium Jan. 29 with speakers from industry and the University, 1-5 p.m. on the University's East Campus
- Register Now for 2016 Precision Ag Workshops: Get More Value from Your Technology Data; 1- and 2-day formats
Norfolk, Jan. 25-26 | Clay Center, Feb. 15-16 | Gothenburg, Feb. 29-March 1
- Training on Land Application of Livestock Manure to be at Multiple Sites
- Two sites added to Farm Succession Workshops
Atkinson, Jan. 26 | Ord, Jan. 27 | Central City, Jan. 28 | More in Feb.