CropWatch August 7, 2015
UNL Weed Scientist Amit Jhala speaking at Herbicide-Resistant Palmer Amaranth Field Day. More
Alfalfa and Forage Production
Weather & Climate
- Nebraska Ag Climate Update. Since 2000 average annual July precipitation is down almost 0.5 inch, compared to 1901-2000.
- SARE Sustainable Ag Grants for Producers, Ag Partnerships
- Annie's Project to be Offered in Scottsbluff this Fall
- Farm Program Payments and Protection Under ARC and PLC, Aug. 5 Cornhusker Economics
- Market Journal: This week's show features several segments related to grain marketing and ag land leases, as well as ones on Soybean Management Field Days and Nebraska Water Balance efforts.
- Storm Recovery Information. Storms, high winds, and hail are a part of Nebraska summers. If you've been hit by recent storms, check out our storm recovery stories, including:
Crop & USDA Reports
- Extension Crop Updates
- USDA NASS Crop Condition & Progress
- Soil Moisture
- NASS Cropland Values and Rental Rates
Nebraska Extension & IANR Programs