CropWatch April 3, 2009
- Q & A: How Can I Reduce Phosphorus Costs this Year?
- Give Proper Credit, Eliminate Unnecessary Nutrient Applications to Save Money
Farm Management and Marketing
- Futures Markets: Where do They Fit in Your Marketing Plan?
- UNL Offers Information, Tools for Farm Bill Sign-up
Field Updates & Crop Reports
- Market Journal: Taking the Proactive Route to Communicate with Consumers
- UNL Weatherfest this Saturday
- Spring Precipitation Could Have Varying Effects with Some Extremes
- Fellowship Applications Available for LEAD Group XXIX; Deadline June 15
- Satellite Training Sessions For Farmers Market Producers
|Dry conditions in the western Panhandle are catching up to this year's wheat crop. Winter wheat that was planted late had limited fall growth due to cool temperatures and limited moisture and is getting off to a slow start this spring with soil moisture still limited in many areas.|