CropWatch May 20, 2016
This week's CropWatch covers, from left, wheat and corn diseases, yellow corn, and research on dry pea blight.
- Seedling Diseases Developing in Corn
- Why are Emerged Corn Seedlings Yellow?
- Acuron: A New Corn Herbicide
- Nebraska Crop Reports
- North Platte River Basin Water Update
- View May 20 Market Journal: Grain market analysis, early corn emergence issues, winter wheat disease issues, hog market update, and the forecast for next week.
- Updated Insect Pheromone Trap Reports
- Black Light Trap Data for West Central, South Central, and Northeast Nebraska Facilities
- June Ag Finance and Ag Law Clinics — Free, confidential counsel
IANR & Extension