CropWatch Oct. 28, 2011 - Story Index
Imagine a robotic weed control platform working through your soybean field, identifying problem weeds and almost simultaneously applying the right control measure for that crop growth stage and weed species. Researchers today are examining how to get there. See more.
In UNL research on plants from a southeast Nebraska field, plants treated with up to 64 times the recommended rate of 2,4-D were stunted, but recovered to produce seed. See more.
October 21-28, 2011
- 2,4-D Resistant Waterhemp Found in Nebraska
- Envisioning Tomorrow's Weed Control and How to Get There
- USDA: Corn Harvest 10 Days Ahead of Normal (Oct. 31, 2011)
- Freeze Stops Season; Corn Harvest Nearly Half Done (Oct. 24, 2011)
- Field Updates from Extension Educators
- Corn Harvest 30% Complete; Soybeans at 84% Done (Oct. 18)
IANR & Extension Programs