CropWatch July 24, 2015
- Southern Rust Confirmed in 3 Nebraska Counties. Common rust and Physoderma brown spot also developing in corn.
- Submit Crop Disease Samples to UNL Plant & Pest Diagnostic Clinic for Accurate Diagnosis
- Why Wheat Seed Treatments will be Especially Important in 2015
- Control Weeds Post Wheat Harvest to Reduce Disease Potential and Weed Seeds
Field Pea Production
- Strong El Nino Now Expected this Fall. Historical records suggest trends for this event and the likely La Nina that will follow.
- View segments on brown spot in soybean, hailed corn research, planting forages after winter wheat, and the grain markets.
IANR & Extension
- See High-Tech N Sensors in Action at Field Demonstrations — July 28 in Columbus and July 29 in Fullerton. More demos in August.
- Reminder: Managing Herbicide-Resistant Palmer Amaranth Field Day Aug. 4