CropWatch March 4, 2016
- Winners (& Losers) in Battle with SCN. Where's your county stand?
- 2016 Nebraska Corn Production Net Income Risk. UNL ag economists offer guidance on financial risk exposure from producing corn, how crop insurance can help, and reasonable expectations on how much money producers can expect to lose in case of a low revenue event. (Cornhusker Economics)
- Q & A: What Happens with a Loss of Operating Credit and Loan Subordination
- UNL joins Agricultural Data Coalition to help farmers streamline data management. (UNL News Release)
- Nebraska Ag Water Management Network Conference is March 10
- Nebraska Groundwater Storage Information Online
- Reducing Your Cost of Planting Roundup Ready Alfalfa
- Applying Manure Before Seeding Alfalfa
- Dormant Spray for Alfalfa Weeds
- March 29 Plant Science Symposium on Genetic Variation. Public is invited to this meeting of graduate students, industry and university researchers to focus on addrssing this future challenge of plant breeding.