June 6, 2014
CropWatch June 6, 2014
To view the captions, please press the play button; then view in full screen mode by clicking on the four arrows in bottom, right-hand corner. Then click on "show info" in the upper, right-hand corner of the page. New photos will continue to be added, so please refresh this page.
June 6, 2014
- Assessing Hail Damage to Corn and Soybean
- Corn Development Staging Systems with Special Emphasis on Staging Following Early-Season Hail Events
- Fungicide Use in Corn after Hail or Wind Damage
- Replant Options Following Corn Pre-Emergence Herbicide Applications
- Assessing Hail Damage in Wheat
- Managing Hail-Damaged Alfalfa
- Crop Reports from Extension
- Look for Opportunities in Midst of Storm Damage. Conducting farm research on issues arising from storm damage.
- Market Journal Goes to the Field to Assess Crop Damage
- Hail Information Meetings June 9 in South Central Nebraska. 9 a.m. near Bradshaw and 1 p.m. near Marquette.
- Disaster Information Meeting June 10 at Uehling
- Be Alert to Phone Scammers Claiming to be From FSA
- Evaluating Hail Damage to Corn (EC 126)
- Evaluating Hail Damage to Soybeans (EC 128)
- Evaluating Hail Damage to Grain Sorghum (EC 129)
- When Runoff, Flooding Affect Private Drinking Water Wells (IANR News)
- How to Care for Storm-Damaged Trees (Nebraska Forest Service)
- Check Growth Stage as You Make Cropping Decisions
- Stalk Borer Scouting Recommended
- The Critical Period of Weed Control in Corn
- UNL Releases PeRK 2.0 Pesticide Recordkeeping App
- New Crops for Western Nebraska Conference Postponed. Reset from June 12 to December 4.
- Dedication June 19 for UNL High Plains Ag Lab Building