CropWatch June 17, 2011 List of Articles
Nematodes in corn haven't been getting a lot of publicity, but they're prevalent in some form in every corn field in Nebraska, sometimes causing significant yield loss. Field scouting should be underway for this pest. Learn more about it and how to submit quality samples for correct diagnosis.
While tiny, this insect can cause major problems for potato growers. It is a vector for the psyllid yellows disease, which can cause premature sprouting and misshapen potatoes. Get tips for scouting for this pest and learn how to manage it.
June 17, 2011
- Podcast Update: Irrigation Management in Eastern Nebraska — June 21, 2011
- Podcast Update: Irrigation Management in Eastern Nebraska — June 13, 2011
- Comparing Your Crop's Growth Stage to State Average
- Calculating Estimated Date of Maturity for Your Field
- 1- and 3-Month Temperature and Precipitation Outlooks
- UNL West Central Water and Crops Field Day June 30
- Market Journal Looks at Federal Ag Budget Negotiations
- Webinar Explores Long-term Comparison of Organic and Conventional Cropping Systems