CropWatch Feb. 6-13, 2015
- Ag Almanac: UNL Ag Policy Specialist Dave Aiken discusses the Syngenta GMO Lawsuit (Audio)
- Cornhusker Economics: The Economics of ARC vs PLC (2/4/15).
- See farmbill.unl.edu or the Jan. 20 CropWatch for additional information on making farm bill selections.
- Nebraska Extension Entomologist Julie Peterson discusses western corn rootworm resistance in Nebraska on this KTIC Radio podcast.
- High Plains Ag Lab Building to be Named for Charles Fenster
- Farm Manager at UNL's High Plains Ag Lab Retires, Reflects on 40 Years of Ag Changes
- View segments on two research programs offering "real world," application-based research information, analyses of the grain and hog markets, and helpful information when selecting a bull.
- View segments on market strategies for February, the Argentine soybean harvest, on-farm research updates, and the forecast for the coming week. (Feb. 6)
IANR & Extension Programs
- Dave Domina on "Consolidation, Merger, Market Domination and the Changing Face of Agriculture" free seminar
- Center Pivot Irrigation Management Short Courses
- Nebraska On-Farm Research Updates
- Feb. 13 Wilber Crop Clinic Focuses on Bottom Line
- Nebraska No-till Conferences Feb. 23, 24
- Ag Estate, Transition Planning Workshops
- Precision Ag Data Management Workshops
- Landlord Tenant Lease Workshops Continue
- Crop Scout Training for Pest Managers March 5