WB-Cedar is a medium early hard red winter wheat variety that is broadly adapted to the Central and Southern Great Plains. It has excellent straw strength, very good winter hardiness, and good test weight.
- Tolerant to acid soils and soil borne mosaic.
- Resistant to Tan Spot and Soil Borne Mosaic Virus.
- Moderate resistance to stripe rust and is susceptible to hessian fly.
- U.S. Protected Variety (PVPA 1994) Certificate No. 201100378.
Contact the following certified seed growers for this variety:
- Prairie Sky Seed, Hemingford, 308-487-3705
- Luhrs Cert. Seed & Cond., Imperial, 308-882-5917
- Arrow Seed Company, Broken Bow, 308-872-6826
- Rezac Seed, Valparaiso, 402-784-3875
- Maschmann Mills, Deshler, 402-365-4369