Denali is an awned, white-glumed, hard red winter wheat. Denali is medium-tall, medium-late maturing, and has good straw strength. It has a long coleoptile and excellent test weight.
- Resistant to stripe rust and Hessian fly
- Moderately resistant to stem rust
- Susceptible to leaf rust.
- Selected from the cross CO980829/TAM111.
- Developed by the Colorado Agricultural Experiment Station.
Contact the following certified seed growers for this variety:
- Ag Operations Group, Big Springs, 308-889-2429
- Olsen Certfied Seed, Imperial, 308-882-7777