Unbiased research is the foundation and strength of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and Nebraska Extension.
Our research-based recommendations set us apart from other sources of information.
You read agriculturally-related magazines and attend seminars. You hear of new tools and ideas that other producers are trying. You wonder if any of these tools and ideas will work for you on your operation.
That's where on-farm research can help provide you these answers. Producers working with the university in on-farm research groups realize the value of conducting valid scientifically based research on their own farms. Learn more about on-farm research here!
Research from University Departments
Biological Systems Engineering
School of Natural Resources
Nebraska Extension On-Farm Research
University Research and Extension Centers
Agricultural Research and Development Center (ARDC)
Haskell Agricultural Laboratory (HAL)
Panhandle Research and Extension Center (PREC)
South Central Agricultural Laboratory (SCAL)
Southeast Research and Extension Center (SREC)
West Central Research and Extension Center (WCREC)
Research from USDA-ARS - Lincoln, Nebr.
- Additional sorghum production information can be found at the United Sorghum Checkoff Program Web site and YouTube site.
- Sorghum Production for Maximum Yields-Dr. Kraig Rooseboom, K-State Agronomy Dept.
- Cover Crop Effect in Sorghum-Soy-Wheat Rotation-Dr. Kraig Rooseboom, K-State Agronomy Dept.
- USCP Central & Eastern Plains Production Handbook
- USCP Eastern Forage Production Guide
- USCP Western Forage Production Guide
- Sorghum U Links