Chemigation Training Scheduled
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources
December 19, 2008
For more Information
Visit the Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality for more information on the chemigation applicator certification program and training dates across the state.
- Jan. 27 – 9 a.m., Lexington, Dawson County Extension Office at the Fairgrounds, Bruce Treffer, (308) 324-5501
- Feb. 2 – 1 p.m., Broken Bow, 4-H Building, Custer County Fairgrounds, Troy Walz, (308) 872-6831
- Feb. 18 – 9 a.m., Stapleton, Logan County Courthouse, Bethany Johnston, (308) 645-2267, or (308) 636-2332
- Feb. 18 – 1:30 p.m., Halsey, 4-H Lodge, Bethany Johnston, (308) 645-2267
- March 5 – 1 p.m., North Platte, West Central REC, Dave Boxler, (308) 696-6721
- April 7 – 1 p.m., North Platte, West Central REC, Dave Boxler, (308) 696-6721
- May 7 – 1 p.m., North Platte, West Central REC, Dave Boxler, (308) 696-6721
- May 21 – 1 p.m., North Platte, West Central REC, Dave Boxler, (308) 696-6721
The cost for initial certification is $20; $15 for recertification. To pre-register or for more information on chemigation training, please call the contact person listed for each training location. To view a list of training sites statewide, log on to www.deq.state.ne.us.
|Published by University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension in the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources Cooperating with the counties and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.|
|The University of Nebraska-Lincoln does not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, disability, race, color, religion, marital status, veteran's status, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.|