Anthony Barrett - Farm Financial Consultant at Nebraska Farm Business Inc.

Anthony Barrett can be reached at

1099 Form

Who Needs a 1099?

August 8, 2017
Farmers and ranchers are required to issue IRS 1099 forms for any payments of $600 or more made in the course of their trade or business. This basically means that if you are deducting that cost on your tax return, your need to issue a 1099. Learn more about the requirements and recommendations for issuing.

Read more