Oct. 28, 2016
UNL CropWatch Oct. 28, 2016
- Fall is Optimal for Marestail Control when seedlings are still small and within recommended treatment size.
- Researchers Seek Feedback on 2016 Corn Yield Forecasts. Please take a few moments to answer this 2-question survey to help the Corn Yield Forecast team provide the information you need!
- Agricultural Tax Planning in Low Income Years. It may be even more important than in high income years.
- Farm Finance and Ag Law Clinics Set for November
- Grain Marketing Workshops Offer Valuable Info in Year of Low Prices. Check the schedule and mark you calendar now to get location- and commodity-specific information.
- Agricultural Machinery Data Acquisition and Analytics Research Could Lead to Increased Fuel and Field Efficiencies. See how a Biological Systems Engineering researcher is analyzing tractor power data and integrating the new technology into ag engineering courses.
Dry Edible Bean Production
- Research Shows Potential of Great Northern Bean. New University of Nebraska research shows multiple health benefits packed in this pulse crop. (UNL News)
IANR and Extension