June 21, 2016Crop Production
- Impacts of Extreme Heat Stress and Increased Soil Temperature on Plant Growth and Development. Both corn and soybean are susceptible to extreme heat (and water) stress during early vegetative stages. Learn more about plant responses to high heat and some practical steps to help mitigate the impact on your crops.
- Using Degree-Days to Predict Western Bean Cutworm Flights. Includes recommended dates to start scouting for 14 Nebraska sites.
- Farm Custom Rates for spring and summer operations (Part I) and fall and miscellaneous operations (Part II)
- 2016 Nebraska Farm Custom Rates Statewide Survey Summary — June 22 Cornhusker Economics
- Market Journal this week features segments on soybean seedling diseases, crop water needs, grain market analysis, weed management field day, and more.
UNL_CropWatch on Twitter
Television for Ag Business Decisions
Timely stories for crop and livestock producers on markets, risk management, ag policies, and more.
Ag Radio Features
Tune in to these on-line audio clips for information for farm, ranch, and home.