Feb. 5-12, 2016
- Organize Grain Handling Safety Training for Your Community. It's free and offers life-saving benefits.
- Nebraska Ag Climate Update and Forecast. With more seasonably cold temperatures next week, don't expect all that snow to disappear too quickly.
- Central Plains Irrigation Conference & Exposition Feb. 23-24 in Kearney. Presentations on recommended practices, water resource management, and new technologies
- Nebraska Cover Crop Conference Feb. 25 at ARDC near Mead. Focus on value and use of cover crops in corn-soybean rotations.
- Feb. 12 Market Journal with NDA Director Greg Ibach, market analysis with Roy Smith, rootworm control with Tom Hunt, the weather forecast with Al Dutcher and more.
- Agronomy Seminars in February, available online or in person at UNL. These seminars are available live at bit.ly/1FSnb25 and may be made available later on the department's web site. See more.
- Feb. 9 Entomology Seminar: Development of SmartStax for Corn Rootworm Control
- Feb. 12 Agricultural Economics Seminar: The Value of Social Capital in Cropland Leasing Relationships
- High Plains Ag Lab Research Update Feb. 18 in Sidney. Learn what researchers learned from trials with a variety of crops from field peas to sunflower to proso millet and get an update on the wheat stem sawfly situation.
- Growers Statewide to Share On-Farm Research Results on a variety of topics
North Platte, 2/8 | Grand Island, 2/9 | Norfolk, 2/11 | ARDC, Mead, 2/12
- Workshops to Address Growing Challenge of Pest Resistance
3/7 - Wayne | 3/8 - Clay Center | 3/10 - Grant | 3/11 - Scottsbluff
- Nebraska No-till and Soil Health Conferences
Feb. 22 in Hallam | Feb. 23 in Holdrege
- Precision Ag Workshops: Get More Value from Your Technology Data; 1- and 2-day formats
Clay Center, Feb. 15-16 | Gothenburg, Feb. 29-March 1
UNL_CropWatch on Twitter
Television for Ag Business Decisions
Timely stories for crop and livestock producers on markets, risk management, ag policies, and more.
Ag Radio Features
Tune in to these on-line audio clips for information for farm, ranch, and home.