Farm Bill Resources
- Farm Bill FAQs: Yield Update
- Farm Bill FAQs: Base Acre Reallocation
- Farm Bill FAQs: Price Loss Coverage Program
- Farm Bill FAQs: County Agriculture Risk Coverage Program
- New Blog Post: Simplification and Accuracy in Texas A&M Farm Bill Decision Tool (including how to analyze program options)
- Related Blog Post: Inputting Data into Texas A&M Farm Bill Decision Tool
Stored Grain Management
- Regularly Check Stored Grain Temperature and Moisture. Why? For each 10-degree increase in grain temperature, the allowable storage time decreases by about half. And remember, some parts of the bin warm up much more quickly than others.
- SCN Update: 6th Annual 'Tode Awards Announced in recognition of efforts by producers and the Nebraska Soybean Board to test for soybean cyst nematode.
- View segments on analyzing projected planted acres, corn hail damage research, winter wheat condition, calving and breeding, and the forecast for the next week.
IANR & Extension Events