May 19, 2017
- Compare Varieties, Treatments at 8 Winter Wheat Field Days this June
- Wheat Disease Update from the Panhandle: Wheat Streak Mosaic Virus
- Wheat Curl Mite Time Machine - Interactive Animation: See how an infection develops across fields and two crop seasons
- Video: Surviving the Green Bridge
- Are you Planning to Direct Harvest Dry Edible Beans? Success starts with seed selection and a level field this spring.
- How to Differentiate Common Waterhemp and Palmer Amaranth Seedlings
- New Research Quantifies the Dispersal of the Glyphosate Resistance Trait Through Pollen-Mediated Gene Flow
- Absinth Wormwood - New Invasive Species in Nebraska Panhandle
- Manure and Soil Health Presentations: Experts, farmer interviews, and discussions relative to four topics of manure use and produced by the North Central Region Water Network.
- Manure and Soil Health Testing
- Manure and Soil Biology
- Manure and Soil Erosion, Runoff, and Losses
- Manure and Cover Crops
IANR & Extension Resources
- LEAD Alums on How the Experience Changed Their Lives. Apply by June 15 for the next LEAD class.
- LEAD Growth Both Personal and Statewide
- Meet Kyle Broderick, New Plant and Pest Diagnostic Clinic Coordinator
- June Workshops on Beginning Farmer Tax Credit, Loan Programs
- Nebraska Researchers on Multi-State Team to Study Psychology of Water Use
- Crop Reports
- Recent CW News
- Research Briefs
- Ask an Expert — Contact a UNL crops specialist
- UNL Crop Blogs
- IANR Mobile Apps
- Extension Resources
- Other Crop Resources
- NebGuides & Extension Circulars
Television for Ag Business Decisions
Timely stories for crop and livestock producers on markets, risk management, ag policies, and more.
Ag Radio Features
Tune in to these on-line audio clips for information for farm, ranch, and home.