Oct. 9, 2015Corn Production
- Stalk and Ear Rots, Black 'Dusty' Corn Evident in Some Fields
- 2015 End-of-Season Corn Yields Based on Hybrid Maize Model Simulations: Above long-term averages in 25% of irrigated, 73% of rainfed fields.
- Corn Stalk Nitrate Tests (2014). Samples taken this fall can help you assess nitrogen applications.
- Avoiding Compaction at Harvest, including 10 Tips to Avoid Compaction on Wet Soils at Harvest Time
- Protect Your Health with the Right Mask for the Right Job (Archive; Videos)
- Nebraska Ag Climate Update. Temperatures were 2-8 F above normal in September; from April through August, they averaged 0.5 F below normal.
- View segments on Avoiding and Repairing Harvest Compaction, Stalk and ear rots in corn, Trans-Pacific Partnership impact for agriculture, and a Keystone XL Pipeline update
UNL_CropWatch on Twitter
Television for Ag Business Decisions
Timely stories for crop and livestock producers on markets, risk management, ag policies, and more.
Ag Radio Features
Tune in to these on-line audio clips for information for farm, ranch, and home.