Weed Management Field Day July 1, 2015
June 5, 2015
View on-site demonstrations of new weed control technologies and herbicides at the Weed Management Field July 1 at Clay Center. The event, which will be held at the South Central Ag Lab (SCAL), begins at 8:30 and ends at 1 p.m. after a free lunch.
The first morning tour looks at weed control in corn. Demonstrations of new technologies and tours of weed control projects will include:
- Comparison of Herbicide Programs for Weed Control in Corn
- Herbicide Programs in 2,4-D plus Glyphosate-Resistant Corn (Enlist™)
- Dose Response of Acuron™ Applied PRE for Weed Control in Corn
- Anthem® Maxx Applied PRE in Corn
- Evaluate Weed Control and Crop Response of Solstice™
- Corvus® Followed by DiFlexx™ or Laudis™ plus DiFlexx for Weed Control in Corn
The second tour, starting at 10:30 a.m., includes demonstration of new technologies and herbicides for weed control in soybean, including:
- Comparison of Herbicide Programs for Weed Control in Soybean
- Herbicide Programs in Dicamba plus Glyphosate-Resistant Soybean
- Herbicide Programs in 2,4-D plus Glyphosate-Resistant Soybean (Enlist™)
- Weed Control in Isoxaflutole-Resistant Soybean (Balance® Bean)
- Authority®/Anthem®/Marvel™ for Weed Control in Soybean
- Importance of Soil Residual Herbicides for Weed Contol in Soybean
Directions to SCAL Site
The UNL South Central Ag Lab is 7.5 miles west of Hwy 14 and Hwy 6 Intersection, or 13 miles east of Hastings on Hwy 6.
Information and Preregistration
For more information about this event, see the Program Flyer or contact Amit Jhala , 402-472-1534. Three CEU credits will be awarded.
Pre-registrations are requested for a lunch count. Preregister at agronomy.unl.edu/weedresistmgt.