USDA Soil Health Webinars Cover Range of Ag Production - UNL CropWatch, Dec. 13, 2013
Dec. 13, 2013
The National Soil Health and Sustainability Team, located at the USDA NRCS East National Technology Support Center, is offering the following soil health webinars in 2014. The monthly webinars will begin at 1 p.m. central.
- Jan. 16 — An Experimental Case Study for Soil Health
- Feb. 11 — The Biology of Soil Compaction
- March 11 — Soil Health and Production Benefits of Mob Grazing
- April 8 — Managing for Soil Health on Dryland — A Farmer's Perspective
- May 13 — Using RUSLE2 to Evaluate Soil Health Planning Principles
- June 10 — Managing for Soil Health in the Piedmont Area of the Southeast — A Farmer's Perspective
- July 8 — Managing for Soil Health when Raising Potatoes — A Farmer's Perspective
- Aug. 12 — Managing for Soil Health on an Organic Farm — A Farmer's Perspective
To access these and a number of archived webinars, visit the USDA Science and Technology Training Library for resources on Conservation of Natural Resources. To access these and other planned webinars visit their Conservation Webinar website.