USDA Reports Nebraska Ag Prices - UNL CropWatch, Dec. 2, 2013
Dec. 2, 2013
The Nebraska Field Office of USDA's National Agricultural Statistics Service on Nov. 27 reported the following preliminary prices received by farmers:
- Winter wheat for November 2013 averaged $6.80 per bushel, a decrease of 36 cents from the October price.
- The preliminary November corn price, at $4.45 per bushel, decreased 26 cents from the previous month.
- The preliminary November soybean price, at $12.30 per bushel, was unchanged from last month.
- The preliminary November sorghum price averaged $7.25 per cwt, a decrease of 13 cents from October.
- The preliminary November oat price averaged $3.45 per bushel, a decrease of 59 cents from October.
- The November alfalfa hay price, at $157.00 per ton, is down $9.00 from last month. The other hay price, at $113.00 per ton, is down $13.00 from last month.