UNL Precision Ag Workshops in Late January
Jan. 6, 2014
UNL will be hosting Precision Ag Workshops in Clay Center Jan. 29 and in York Jan. 30.
The program will cover
- best management practices to improve data quality and collection,
- use of YieldEditor software to clean data,
- how to create yield maps,
- how to interpret differences between raw and clean data, and
- quantifying yield within zones.
Register for the Jan 30 session at the York Extension Office at 402-362-5508 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Register for the Jan. 29 session at the Clay County Extension at 402-762-3644 or by emailing email@example.com. Each location is limited to 20 participants.
The cost for the workshop is $45 for the first person in an operation and $10 for the second person if they are willing to share a computer. Computers, software, and data will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own yield monitor data card to work on.