Nebraska Scholarships Offered for No-till Conference - UNL CropWatch, January 4, 2013
January 4, 2013
The 17th Annual No-till on the Plains Winter Conference will be held in Salina, Kan., January 29-30, 2013. This conference has grown to become the largest continuous no-till conference in North America and offers something for everyone. They have a variety of sessions from beginner to advanced levels and a trade show focusing on no-till.
Through a special arrangement with University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension, they are again offering a reduced registration fee of $75 for the first 20 first-time Nebraska producer attendees who register by January 11, a $100 savings over the early registration price of $175 ($225 at the door).
While registration is available on-line, to take advantage of the reduced registration fee for first-time attendees, you must register by calling the No-till on the Plains office at 888-330-5142.
Upcoming No-till Educational Events
In addition to this conference, a number of other no-till programs will be held in the Midwest this winter, including two sites for the Nebraska No-till Conference:
- Jan 9-12 National No-Tillage Conference, Indianapolis, Ind
- Jan 15-16 “Cover Your Acres” Winter Conference, Oberlin, Kan
- Feb 5-6 High Plains No-till Conference, Burlington, Colo
- Feb 12 Nebraska No-till Conference, Hallam, Neb
- Feb 14 Nebraska No-till Conference, Holdrege, Neb
- Feb 20-21 Panhandle No-till Conference, Gering, Neb