Market Journal: Harvesting Corn Cobs and Stover
September 14, 2007
On this week's Market Journal ag engineer Jay Stukenholtz of Ceres Agricultural Consultants will discuss a new combine attachment for harvesting corncobs and stover.
Also on the program this week:
- September Crop Report Analysis with Arlan Suderman, Farm Progress Companies;
- Getting good yields from late seeded wheat with Bob Klein, UNL extension cropping systems specialist ;
- Why the home mortgage market has little impact on ag loans with Neil Olson, executive vice president, Federal Credit Services of America;
- Potential for grasshopprs moving to newly emerging wheat;
- Weather with Al Dutcher, Nebraska state climatologist
The September 22 Market Journal will feature "What's up in the new farm bill?"
Market Journal is broadcast Fridays at 12:30 p.m. on DishNetwork NAUHS 9411, Saturdays at 7 a.m. on NET1 and Sundays at 9 a.m. on NETV2 (all times central). Visit the Market Journal Web site at marketjournal.unl.edu to watch current or previous programs.