Market Journal: Ethanol Market Continues to Strengthen
March 7, 2008
On this week's Market Journal broadcast, Rick Kment, DTN ethanol analyst, discusses whey he expects an increasingly strong ethanol market in spite of the recent slowdown in plant construction.
Also on the program:
- Distillers grains work well for cattle feeder — Dave Lamb, Anselmo cattle feeder
- Making production records easier to keep — Steve Johnson, UNL computer analyst
- Working with the landlord — Curt Bromm, Wahoo, Nebraska attorney
- Weather — Al Dutcher, Nebraska state climatologist
On the next Market Journal (Mar. 21-23), livestock feeder, Mike Briggs, will share his analysis of the cattle markets. The risk management feature will report on the latest research on switchgrass and the development of cellulosic ethanol.
Watch the show online at the Market Journal Web site at http://marketjournal.unl.edu or watch one of these broadcasts:
NET1 - Saturday, 7 a.m. CT
NET2 - Sunday, 9 a.m. CT
Dish Network, Channel 9411
— Friday, 12:30 p.m. CT
— Sunday, 9:30 p.m. CT
- — Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. CT