March Clinics Offer Free Financial & Legal Counseling
Openings are available for one-on-one, confidential Farm Finance Clinics being conducted across the state each month. An experienced ag law attorney and ag financial counselor will be available to address farm and ranch issues related to financial planning, estate and transition planning, farm loan programs, debtor/creditor law, water rights, and other relevant matters. They offer an opportunity to seek an experienced outside opinion on issues affecting your farm or ranch.
To sign up for a clinic or to get more information, call Michelle at the Nebraska Farm Hotline at 1-800-464-0258.
The Nebraska Department of Agriculture and Legal Aid of Nebraska sponsor these clinics.
March Clinic Sites and Dates
- Grand Island — Thursday, March 3
- Norfolk — Thursday, March 10
- North Platte — Thursday, March 10
- Valentine — Friday, March 11
- Lexington —Thursday, March 17
- Fairbury — Tuesday, March 22
- Norfolk — Thursday, March 24