Free Farm Finance Clinics Scheduled for March
One-on-one, confidential Farm Finance Clinics are held across the state each month. An experienced ag law attorney and ag financial counselor will be available to address farm and ranch issues related to financial planning, estate and transition planning, farm loan programs, debtor/creditor law, water rights, and other relevant matters.
To sign up for a clinic or to get more information, call Michelle at the Nebraska Farm Hotline at 1-800-464-0258.
The Nebraska Department of Agriculture and Legal Aid of Nebraska sponsor these clinics.
March Clinic Sites and Dates
- Fairbury — Wednesday, March 5
- Grand Island — Thursday, March 6
- North Platte — Thursday, March 13
- Lexington — Thursday, March 20
- Norfolk — Friday, March 21
Feb. 24, 2014