Feb. 20 Webinar: Corn Rootworm Management in the Transgenic Era
Feb. 3, 2014
Learn about the biology and behavior of rootworms and current management options during a free webinar Feb. 20 from 1 to 3:30 p.m. CT. This program is supported by a grant from the USDA-NIFA North Central IPM program.
Topics to be covered include:
- Rootworm biology and behavior; Dr. Joe Spencer, Illinois Natural History Survey
- Resistance evolution and IRM for rootworm; Dr. Aaron Gassmann, Iowa State University
- Adult management options: Dr. Lance Meinke, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Larval management options: Dr. Bob Wright, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Decision tree for grower management options; Dr. Ken Ostlie, University of Minnesot
How To Connect
Start connecting 5 minutes prior to the start time. You'll need a computer with Internet access and speakers. At the meeting time, copy and paste this URL into your browser to enter the meeting:
This URL will have a login page. "Enter as a Guest" with your name and business or institution and click "Enter Room." The audio portion of the meeting will be through your computer speakers.
Any time before the meeting you can visit the following URL to confirm your ability to connect: http://www.extension.iastate.edu/testconnect/