Farm Finance Clinics Scheduled for October - UNL CropWatch, Oct. 12, 2012
October 12, 2012
Farmers and ranchers can meet privately with an experienced ag law attorney and ag financial counselor at one of the Farm Finance Clinics being hosted around the state. The free clinics are sponsored by the Nebraska Department of Agriculture and Legal Aid of Nebraska to provide producers with one-on-one, confidential counsel on issues affecting their operation.
Clinic staff specialize in legal and finance issues related to farming and ranching, including financial planning, estate and transition planning, farm loan programs, debtor/creditor law, water rights, and other relevant matters.
To sign up for a clinic or for more information, contact Michelle at the Nebraska Farm Hotline: 1-800-464-0258.
- Ainsworth — Wednesday, October 17
- Norfolk — Thursday, October 18
- Lexington — Thursday, October 18
- Fairbury — Friday, October 26
- Grand Island — Thursday, November 1
- North Platte — Thursday, November 8