Farm Finance and Legal Aid Clinics in October, November
One-on-one, confidential Farm Finance and Legal Assistance Clinics will be held at several sites this month. An experienced ag law attorney and ag financial counselor will be available to address farm and ranch issues related to financial planning, estate and transition planning, farm loan programs, debtor/creditor law, water rights, and other relevant matters.
To sign up for a clinic or to get more information, call Michelle at the Nebraska Farm Hotline at 1-800-464-0258.
The Nebraska Department of Agriculture and Legal Aid of Nebraska sponsor these clinics.
October Clinic Sites and Dates
- Norfolk — Thursday, Oct. 15
- Lexington — Thursday, Oct. 15
- Valentine — Friday, Oct. 16
- Fairbury — Monday, Oct. 19
- Norfolk — Thursday, Sept. 22
November Clinic Sites and Dates
- Grand Island — Thursday, Nov. 5
- North Platte — Thursday, Nov. 12
- Norfolk — Friday, Nov. 13
- Fairbury — Wednesday, Nov. 18
- Lexington — Thursday, Nov. 19
- Norfolk — Monday, Nov. 23