CW09-25-09 Market Journal
September 25, 2009
On this week's Market Journal:
- Livestock Market Update with John Otte: No fix for the livestock industry for at least six months.
- Ag Business with Jerry Vap: Only do business with a licensed and bonded grain entity.
- IANR Update with John Owens: Crops, livestock and water are priority research areas of UNL's Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Soil Residue Management with Paul Jasa: How crop residue affects soil structure and soil moisture.
- Weather Update with Al Dutcher: Frost possible in western Nebraska
NET1 - Saturday, 7 a.m. CT
NET2 - Sunday, 9 a.m. CT
Dish Network, Channel 9411
Friday, 12:30 p.m. CT
Sunday, 9:30 p.m. CT
Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. CT