American Society of Agronomy to meet in Omaha
May 16, 2008
The 2008 North Central Branch Meeting of the American Society of Agronomy will be July 15-16 in Omaha.
Leading industry and university experts will focus on a range of topics, including:
- Physiology of Yield Responses
- Biotechnology in the Seed Industry
- No-till Corn on Corn Management
In addition to the presentations, the meeting will feature:
- Graduate Student Poster Competition
- Professional Posters presented by both industry and university professionals both days
- Tour - Biofuels Emerging Technology Tour at the University of Nebraska - Mead - Tuesday, July 15.
- CEUs - The program is being submitted for Certified Crop Advisor CEUs - watch for updates on the North Central Branch Web site.
Take advantage of the early registration price ($140) and register by June 30. Fees are waived for students, however they do need to register.
Visit the North Central Branch Web site for a draft agenda, information on student paper presentations, posters, registration, and lodging. For more information or if you have questions, please contact Randall Brown, 2008 president of the ASA North Central Branch, at email@example.com or phone at 308-224-4172.