8-17-09 Mead Training
August 17, 2009
A UNL Crop Management and Diagnostic Clinic August 20 will provide a close-up look at late-season field conditions.
The UNL Extension clinic will be held at the Agricultural Research and Development Center near Mead. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. with the clinic starting at 8 a.m.
- Getting the most out of your nitrogen dollar
- Soybean management — creating higher potential yield
- Corn growth and ear development
- Effects of biostimulants/growth enhancers/anti-stress chemistries on soybeans and corn
- Irrigation management
- Carbon sequestration report card
Presenters include UNL Extension educators, specialists and industry representatives.
Nine Certified Crop Adviser credits have been applied for and are pending with anticipated 4.5 in crop management, 1.5 in nutrient management and 3.0 in soil and water management.
Cost for this clinic is $145 for those registering one week in advance and $195 after.
For more information or to register, contact the ARDC at CMDC Programs, 1071 County Road G, Ithaca, NE 68033, call (800) 529-8030, fax (402) 624-8010, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Web at http://ardc.unl.edu/training.shtml.