FarmBits Podcast: Tagged Tracking with 701x
Knowing where your cattle are exactly can be one of the most time-consuming tasks that a rancher or cattleman is faced with. With the technology that 701x is bringing to the industry, ranchers have given their cattle a cell phone in the sense of knowing their location at all times. The autonomous rancher app sends warning alerts to the cattle owner or other workers on the ranch when an issue arises such as low movement, high movement, and other alerts enabled in the platform. FarmBits hosts Taylor Cross and Emily Hanson sat down with Max Cossette, vice president of business development at 701x, and learned more about this innovating technology to improve the animal industry.
701x Contact Information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.701x.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/701x.inc/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/701x/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@701x_inc
FarmBits Contact Information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UNLFarmBits
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UNLFarmBits
- Taylor's Twitter: https://twitter.com/tayloranne7170
- Taylor's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/taylor-cross
- Emily's Twitter: https://twitter.com/emilyjhanson12
- Emily's LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/emilyhanson212
Opinions expressed by the hosts and guests on this podcast are solely their own, and do not reflect the views of Nebraska Extension or the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Online Master of Science in Agronomy
With a focus on industry applications and research, the online program is designed with maximum flexibility for today's working professionals.