FarmBits Podcast: Spray Drone Dynamics
FarmBits hosts Deepak Ghimire and Katie Bathke welcome Dr. Simerjeet Virk, assistant professor and extension precision ag specialist at the University of Georgia, for another episode in the pest management series. Dr. Virk's research is focused on testing and evaluation of precision ag technology on agricultural equipment and machinery to improve field performance and crop productivity.
In this episode, Dr. Virk talks about the use of spray drones in pest management, the role of research and extension in the development of spray drones for farmers, the specific parameters to consider when using spray drones, and the importance of tailoring their use for the benefit of the operation. Check out this episode to learn more about pest management with spray drones.
Dr. Simer Virk Contact Information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @PrecAgEngineer
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/simerjeetvirk/
- Read More: Spray Drones — Regulations and Operational Considerations
FarmBits Contact Information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UNLFarmBits
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UNLFarmBits
- Deepak's Twitter: https://twitter.com/agrideepak093
- Deepak's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepak-ghimire
- Katie's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katie-bathke-a15082246/
Opinions expressed by the hosts and guests on this podcast are solely their own, and do not reflect the views of Nebraska Extension or the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Online Master of Science in Agronomy
With a focus on industry applications and research, the online program is designed with maximum flexibility for today's working professionals.