FarmBits Podcast: Soybean Solutions with Dr. Koch
FarmBits hosts Taylor Cross and Natasha Umezu welcome Dr. Robert Koch, associate professor and Extension Entomologist at the University of Minnesota, for another episode in the pest management series. Dr. Koch's lab researches soybean pest management. Episode 095 focuses on the research being conducted using remote sensing for scouting and sampling fields, specifically for soybean aphid management. He also mentioned some challenges he faces working with remote sensing in insect pest management. Check out this episode to learn more about his research and knowledge in soybean pest management.
Robert Koch's Contact Information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://entomology.umn.edu/people/robert-koch
- More information: https://blog-crop-news.extension.umn.edu/
FarmBits Contact Information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UNLFarmBits
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UNLFarmBits
- Taylor's Twitter: https://twitter.com/tayloranne7170
- Taylor's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/taylor-cross
- Natasha's Twitter: https://twitter.com/NatashaUmezu
- Natasha's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/natasha-hiromi-umezu-b84805136/
Opinions expressed by the hosts and guests on this podcast are solely their own, and do not reflect the views of Nebraska Extension or the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.