FarmBits Podcast: Precision Plant Protection
FarmBits hosts Deepak Ghimire and Katie Bathke welcome Nessi Benishti from Agrio to talk about precision pest management using artificial intelligence. Agrio provides farmers and crop advisors with mobile applications that can help them with precision plant protection decisions. The application subscribers can get notification about the crop diseases and pests when they are detected or expected to arrive on fields, along with the potential prevention measures for the pest or diseases. In this episode, Nessi discusses the different services Agrio provides to farmers, the background of how the applications work, and how they are leveraging the power of computer vision and artificial intelligence in precision pest management. Tune in to this exciting episode to learn more about the works of Agrio in the field of precision pest management.
Agrio Contact Information:
- Website: www.agrio.app
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agrio.saillog
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/saillog-ltd
- Twitter: @agrioapp
FarmBits Contact Information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UNLFarmBits
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UNLFarmBits
- Deepak's Twitter: https://twitter.com/agrideepak093
- Deepak's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepak-ghimire
- Katie's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katie-bathke-a15082246/
Opinions expressed by the hosts and guests on this podcast are solely their own, and do not reflect the views of Nebraska Extension or the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Online Master of Science in Agronomy
With a focus on industry applications and research, the online program is designed with maximum flexibility for today's working professionals.