FarmBits Podcast: IPM Innovation
Pest management is a challenge that every farmer faces, and integrating different strategies to mitigate the damage caused by pests is the best practice to be done. Adopting integrated pest management (IPM) is important to understand what is happening in the entire field. The use of remote sensing and digital technologies gives producers an overview of the field and can help in their decision-making. In this episode, FarmBits hosts Natasha Umezu and Katie Bathke interviewed Dr. Fernando Iost Filho, postdoctoral in entomology at the University of Sao Paulo. Check out this episode to learn more about his research and knowledge about remote sensing in integrated pest management.
Fernando Iost Filho's Contact Information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fernando-henrique-iost-filho-8b9b4b75/
FarmBits Contact Information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UNLFarmBits
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UNLFarmBits
- Natasha's Twitter: https://twitter.com/NatashaUmezu
- Natasha's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/natasha-hiromi-umezu-b84805136/
- Katie's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katie-bathke-a15082246/
Opinions expressed by the hosts and guests on this podcast are solely their own, and do not reflect the views of Nebraska Extension or the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.