FarmBits Podcast: Instant Insights with Intelia
With chicken being the second most popular meat in the world, managing poultry is important. Intelia helps provide real-time insights into poultry production with the COMPASS system. This system integrates with sensors to keep track of bird health, barn temperature, food consumption, and more. In this episode, Natasha and Emily met with Caroline Forest, vice president of sales and marketing at Intelia, to learn more about how Intelia is helping poultry producers.
Intelia Contact Information:
- Website: https://intelia.com/en/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/intelia_com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelia-inc./
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InteliaInc
FarmBits Contact Information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UNLFarmBits
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UNLFarmBits
- Natasha's Twitter: https://twitter.com/NatashaUmezu
- Natasha's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/natasha-hiromi-umezu-b84805136/
- Emily's Twitter: https://twitter.com/emilyjhanson12
- Emily's LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/emilyhanson212
Opinions expressed by the hosts and guests on this podcast are solely their own, and do not reflect the views of Nebraska Extension or the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.