Central Plains Irrigation Association to Host 2023 Conference in Kearney
The Central Plains Irrigation Association (CPIA) is inviting people to attend the 2023 CPIA Conference on Tuesday, Feb. 28 and Wednesday, March 1, in Kearney, Nebraska. The event will take place at the Kearney Holiday Inn Convention Center.
The conference will be an educational event, as well as an opportunity for networking among producers, university officials, industry leaders and other stakeholders. Irrigation in the Central Plains region will be the focus of the conference with topics such as, but not limited to:
- Getting the most out of your technology and irrigation support tools
- Cover crops and residue management
- Remote sensing and drone technology
- Pivot performance
- “Ogallala Aquifer’s Story: Human, Environment and Production”
- Insect and nutrient management via chemigation
- “TAPS: Effects of Participant Decisions on Profitability & Efficiency"
View the full list of speakers and presentations here.
The conference will be from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 28 and then 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Wednesday, March 1. The cost to attend the event is $55 in advance or $65 at the door. Registration cost does include the lunch meal on Tuesday. Registration is available online, and payment ahead of the conference is appreciated via check or credit card.
An application for Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) credits has been submitted.
A vendor show will be available and if your business or organization is interested in having a booth, please contact Donna Lamm at 785-462-7574.