Chemigation Certification Training Set in Scottsbluff, Sidney, Bridgeport, Alliance
Nebraska Extension will conduct chemigation certification training sessions in February, March and April across the state, including Alliance, Sidney, Bridgeport and Scottsbluff. Training and testing will also be available online.
Producers who plan to apply crop nutrients and pesticides through irrigation systems during 2022 — including those who need to renew their chemigation applicator certification — are required to attend a training session and pass the test administered afterward, or complete the online process. More information and directions can be found on the UNL Water chemigation site.
Attendees are asked to pre-register at the extension office whose session they plan to attend. Dates, times and locations for the western-most sessions are listed below.
For a complete list of training and testing sites, visit this page.
Upcoming training dates:
- Ogallala, Tuesday, Feb. 8: 1 p.m., Keith County Fairgrounds. Contact 308-284-6051.
- Alliance, Wednesday, Feb. 23: TWO TIMES — 8:30 a.m. and 1 p.m., Box Butte County Extension Office, 415 Black Hills Ave. Contact 308-762-5616.
- Sidney, Wednesday, Feb. 23: 1 p.m., Cheyenne County Community Center, 627 Toledo St. Contact 308-254-4455.
- Bridgeport, Thursday, March 10: 1 p.m., Prairie Winds Community Center, 428 Main St. Contact 308-262-1022.
- Scottsbluff, Thursday, March 17: 1 p.m., UNL Panhandle Research and Extension Center, 4502 Avenue I. Contact 308-632-1480.
- Valentine, Wednesday, April 6: 1:30 p.m., Middle Niobrara NRD Office. Contact 402-336-2760.
Online Master of Science in Agronomy
With a focus on industry applications and research, the online program is designed with maximum flexibility for today's working professionals.