South Central Field Day Presentations Available Online
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s South Central Agricultural Laboratory’s summer field day presentations were recorded and are available online.
Learn about current, up-to-date field trials and topics focusing on improved crop production and profitability. Presentation topics and presenters include:
- Essentials of Irrigation Management — Steve Melvin, water and cropping systems extension educator
- Impacts of Residue Removal on Soil Properties — Michael Sindelar, Nebraska Extension educator
- Cover Cropping Impacts on Weed Dynamic — Elisabeth Oys, UNL graduate student
- European Corn Borer — Ron Seymour, Nebraska Extension educator
- Corn Rootworm Research and Management — Robert Wright, professor of entomology and extension specialist
- Reducing Nutrient Loss, Increasing Carbon Storage, and Improving Weed Control with Cover Cropping — Katja Koehler-Cole, UNL research assistant professor
- Five Years of Cover Cropping and Its Effects — Christopher Anuo, UNL graduate student
- Corn and Soybean Disease Updates — Tamra Jackson-Ziems, Nebraska Extension plant pathologist
- Update on Frogeye Leaf Spot — Asha Mane, graduate student
For more information, call (402) 762-3536 or email Sharon Hachtel.