Hemp Forum Coming to Scottsbluff March 14
A Hemp Forum will be held on Saturday, March 14, in Scottsbluff featuring discussions on non-psychoactive Cannabinoids, fiber biomass, seed and more. Presented by Twin Cities Development (TCD), the forum will run from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Panhandle Research and Extension Center in Scottsbluff.
The cost to attend is $20 per person. Lunch will be provided and food will be available at the speaker meet & greet after the Forum. Seating is limited and a headcount is needed to order food, so registrations are required. Additional information and registration is available online.
Please direct questions regarding the TCD Hemp Forum or registering to Kerrie Siegel – Heimbouch, Marketing Specialist, Twin Cities Development Association (phone: 308-633-2863, email: email@example.com).
Hemp Forum Speakers
- Dipak Santra, Ph.D., assistant professor and alternative crops breeding specialist from the Panhandle Research and Extension Center.
- Andrea Holmes, Ph.D., from Doane University. She is published author on hemp, co-founder and Chief Growth Officer of Precision Plant Molecules, a premier hemp extraction company focused on THC free and minor cannabinoids, and creator of a Professional Cannabis Certificate Program through Doane.
- John Lupien, who has over 30 years of experience in hemp-related research, businesses, and technology development. His achievements include several patents.
- Andrew Bish, founder and CEO of Hemp Harvest Works and COO of Bish Enterprises. Andrew plays a key role in the invention, design, and development of new agricultural harvesting products for hemp.
- Tony Vossler, expert in industrial hemp seed, specializes in grain for animal feed to human consumption.