Save the Dates: Wheat and Small Grain Field Days January 28, 2019
The dates for the University of Nebraska Wheat and Small Grains Field Days have been set for mid-June. These are a great opportunity to view variety trials, hear research findings, and ask questions. More detailed information on the programs will be in CropWatch closer to the events.
Thursday, June 13
- Jefferson County, 6:30 p.m. — wheat
Tuesday, June 18
- Eastern Nebraska Research and Extension Center (ENREC) near Mead, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. — wheat and field peas
- West Central REC at North Platte, afternoon — wheat
Wednesday, June 19
Henry J. Stumpf International Wheat Center near Grant, all day — wheat, pulses, canola
Thursday, June 20: Panhandle region
- High Plains Ag Lab (HPAL) near Sidney, morning — wheat, pulses, canola, etc.
- Hemingford, afternoon — irrigated wheat
- Hemingford, evening — dryland wheat
Friday, June 21
- Hemingford, morning — pea