Timely Ag Topics at Wilber Crop Clinic Feb. 16 January 26, 2018
A wide range of presentation topics and commercial displays will be featured at this year's Wilber Crop Clinic Friday, February 16. It will be held at the Sokol Hall in Wilber.
“Registration is at the door and this a fully sponsored program supported by area agricultural industry businesses including numerous door prizes,” Pryor said. CCA credits will be available.
Speakers and Topics
- Al Dutcher, associate state climatologist, “2018 Ag Outlook – After La Nina, Where are we Headed?”
- Jeff Peterson, grain marketing analyst at Heartland Farm Partners, “2018 Marketing Outlook – Corn and Soybeans”
- Austin Duerfeldt, extension agricultural economics cropping systems educator, on “2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Basics”
- Greg Kruger, extension weed science and application technology specialist, on “My Assessment of 2017 Dicamba Issues and Looking Forward”
- Steve Wellman, director, Nebraska Department of Agriculture, on “2018 Regulatory Update”
- Brad Lubben, extension agricultural economics specialist, on “Farm Bill Economics and Expectations”
- Laura Thompson, extension cropping systems - ag technologies educator, on “Nebraska Extension On-Farm Research Update”
For more information or for commercial booth space, contact Lou Hajek at the Nebraska Extension Office in Saline County, phone 402-821-2151.