Improve Your Grain Marketing at Winter Workshops
To register call Robert Tigner at 308-696-6734 or go to go.unl.edu/marketingworkshops
- Jan. 29 — Wayne: Grain Marketing: Introduction to Futures and Options
- Jan. 30 — O'Neill - Grain Marketing: Introduction to Futures and Options
- March 7 — North Platte: Cancelled
- March 8 — McCook: Cancelled
- March 19— Holdrege: Cancelled
Learn how to protect your farm operation from adverse market movements at one of the Nebraska Extension Grain Marketing Workshops being held this winter. The sessions are designed to help grain producers minimize losses during this time of low grain prices.
Workshops feature the Marketing in a New Era simulator and the Grain Marketing Plan smartphone application.
These programs are funded by the Nebraska Corn Board and include lunch.
Each workshop is limited to 40 participants. To register go to http://go.unl.edu/marketingworkshops.
For more information, contact Nebraska Extension Educator Jessica Groskopf at 308-632-1247 or firstname.lastname@example.org.